Everything is pink and red and everyone looks in love... No, you're not in the middle of a nightmare—Valentine's Day is approaching. Although you've been conditioned to think red lace skirts and pink tulle dresses are the perfect romantic date night outfits, you're not one to go the traditional (read: cheesy) route. With that in mind, we created six totally crush-worthy looks that you can rock year-round. (PS — They're also kind of perfect for an anti-Valentine's Day Netflix binge session.)
Roses are red, violets are blue, check out our fave looks in the gallery and make all of your Valentine's come true...
Swipe to page through gallery.
Click arrows or click & drag to page through gallery.
1. kiss my butt t-shirt, stay cute, $28 2. tweed downhill skirt, n12h, $122 3. born to lead tweed moto jacket, n12h, $250 4. the diamond brunch, crap sunglasses, $55 5. disco dream platform, yru, $94 6. new wave necklace, coral and stone, $120 7. watch, rumbatime, $70 get the looks here
1. dylan overalls, onyx, $69 2. coco love sunnies, gasoline glamour, $68 3. candies sweatshirt, sugarpills, $69 get the looks here
1. moody cutoff tank, spikes and seams, $32 2. anika sheer white top, ukulele, $170 3. mermaid sequin bomber jacket, jaded london, $170 4. fenyx stacklace, xevana, $186 5. high waisted light wash skinny, courtshop, $170 get the looks here
1. pearl crop top, ukulele, $240 2. pearl circle skirt, ukulele, $260 3. I <3 mindy kaling, amateur person apparel, $36 4. the tv eye sunglasses in sky blue, crap eyewear, $58 5. kalifornia krush charm bracelet, $99.99 get the looks here
1. lace bra, charlotte rouge, $44.50 2. multi-way stacklace, xevana, $137 get the looks here
1. pearl crop top, ukulele, $240
2. pearl circle skirt, ukulele, $260
3. I <3 mindy kaling, amateur person apparel, $36
4. the tv eye sunglasses in sky blue, crap eyewear, $58
5. kalifornia krush charm bracelet, $99.99
6. peep toe python fur heel, melody ehsani, $115 get the looks here