beauty icon: vicki vale
channel vicki vale's beauty looks on the 25th anniversary of Batman.
image via cinemacao.com
1. Smooth your hair with bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil.
2. Blow out your hair with a round hairbrush. We love this one from Philip B..
3. Line your eyes with Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Always Charcoal.
4. Pat your lips with Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 in Peach Passion.
1. Work MoroccanOil Volumizing Mousse into damp hair.
2. Blowdry hair using a diffuser, scrunching along the way.
3. Apply Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20.
4. Rub a little Tarte Airblush Marcuja Blush in Shimmering Peach on the apples of your cheeks.
5. Apply a hydrating lip balm, like Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm.
1. Blowdry hair in the opposite direction of your part.
2. Comb hair out with Mason Pearson 'Handy Mixture' Nylon & Boar Bristle Hair Brush.
3. Part hair on the opposite side.
4. Make a quick, small braid on the opposite side of your part.
5. Apply Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Cherry.