At Giorgio Armani's fall '14 show, the designer's use of flannel in his collection inspired makeup artist Linda Cantello to do a wash of gray on lids, while hairstylist Roberta Bellazzi went with softly crimped strands.
1. Start by creating an ethereal glow with aluminizing primer.
2. Correct your complexion with sheer coverage foundation.
3. Define lashes by applying a couple of coats of lengthening mascara, then combing through.
4. Smooth liquid liner across lids and lower lash lines, then blend well.
5. For bolder brows, brush through them with a cream shadow two shades darker than your natural hair color.
6. and 7. Apply thickening gel to hair, then make waves with a three-barrel curling iron, then smooth them out with shine cream.
8. Get a perfect rosebud mouth by pressing berry lipstick onto lips.
Check out the gallery of our ultimate picks for products you can use to recreate the look yourself!