For fall '14 Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana took a trip into the woods of Sicily and created a lush, fairy-like collection of delicate lace, embellished hoods, and beautiful jacquard separates. If anything is going to make your want to ditch your jeans and T-shirts, it's this collection, trust.
But of course, no woodland goddess would be complete without a radiant beauty look, and the one created by Dolce & Gabbana Make Up Creative Advisor Pat McGrath was luminous in every way possible. From glowing foundation, to rosy cheeks, to a doe eye, the makeup was pretty much the way we'd like to look every day from here on out. Lucky for us, we got the scoop on how McGrath created the flawless, "enchanted beauty" look. Check out her tips and tricks below and get inspired to change up your go-to beauty look.
*All makeup by Dolce & Gabbana Beauty
1. Apply Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation using the Foundation Brush. Start by blending it from the central point of the face outward, and then highlight the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and eye-area with a lighter tone to get an illuminated finish.
1. Start by applying the light colors in the Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Desert 123 all over the eyelid, and then brush the Perfect Mono Cream Eye Color in Cocoa 60 into the crease, and highlight with tones Gold Dust 20 and Innocence 10 (available this June).
2. Use Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Black 5 along the upper and lower lashes, drawing from the center to the outer corner. Define the bottom lash line with two coats of the liner, but only use one coat on top.
3. On the upper lash line, use the Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Black Intense 1 to draw a soft line over the eyeliner pencil.
4. Add a little dimension by highlighting the inner corner of the eye with the Crayon Internse Eyeliner in Nude 9.
6. Fill in brows with the Shaping Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown 1.
1. Apply the Classic Cream Lipstick in Honey 130 with your fingertip for a subtle, nude look.
1. Apply two coats of Intense Nail Lacquer in Nude 210.