We spy with our little eye…miss Felicity Jones on the set of Girls! Photos surfaced online yesterday of the Like Crazy star on the New York set of the show with Jemima Kirke. Clearly this means the English actress will have a part in season three, which is shooting now. Don't believe us? Director Jesse Peretz tweeted his excitement about Jones's participation yesterday, and we're equally pumped.
That being said, we have some questions:
1. First things first. What's going on with the red rash on her neck?!
2. Who is she playing? Jessa's long lost European friend? A new love interest? Both?
3. Does she have anything going on with the show's new focus on financial stability?
4. This miniskirt-plus-collared blouse combo is so Felicity Jones. Did they change her style at all?
5. Again, what's happening with her neck?! Maybe it's a crazy hickey…
Let us know your theories in the comments!
fashionjohnny depp's daughter killed it in chanelthe 15 year old dropped jaws on the red carpet
radarvanessa hudgens opens up about her relationship with zac efron"I went through a phase when I was really mean because I was so fed up."
musicsong premiere: christine and the queens' 'narcissus is back'moody art-pop from one of France's brightest stars
musicthe ultimate 'broad city' playliststraight from the show's music supervisor.