GET THE LOOK: CHLOE SPRING '13
orange, sparkly, and hayley williams-approved.
Follow product recommendations and super helpful pro tips:
Urban Decay Primer Potion, $20
1. "Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on your eye-lid all the way up to your brow."
Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in Indian Summer, $13
2. "First apply the boldest color that you're working with on your bottom lid: this one is a shimmering, fiery orange."
3. "To get the graphic look, hold a Q-tip or a thin makeup brush at an angle directly onto your eye on an upward slant from the inner corner of your eye to the outer end of your eyebrow. This will keep your color in a clean, straight as you apply it--almost like a stencil."
MAC Eyeshadow in Coppering, $15
4. "Wet your index finger with a tiny bit of water and dab the eyeshadow onto the center of your lids."
5. Then use your pinky finger to pick up a smaller amount and apply more eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes.
Kevyn Aucoin 'The Precision' Brow Pencil, $24
6. "Brush through your brows and use a brow pencil that's ash brown instead of dark brown. The most vibrant feature of the face should be the color lid."
Hypnose Mascara in Black, $27
7. "Lancome's 'Black' mascara is more of an off black (as opposed to the 'Deep Black'), which is the way to go. The focus should be on the orange metallic, not the lashes."
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in Light Ivory, $19
8. "Finish with concealer pencil under your browline and under your eyes."