1) How long have you been dancing and singing? When did you decide to start developing your own solo career?
I've been singing my whole life! Always involved in school chorus, plays, shows—it's always been a passion. I used to give performances to my family with my toy echo mic (classy). After I worked as a backup dancer for several years, I realized I had much more to give, so for the past 6 years my focus has shifted from dance to music... although they will always coexist.
2) Who have you danced for in the past?
So many amazing artists! Beyonce, Rihanna, Diddy, Jill Scott, Santigold, Pittbull, Janelle Monae, Kelly Rowland, 50 Cent, Luke James, Jennifer Hudson, TLC, Ryan Leslie, Letoya Luckett...and so many more! Very blessed.
3) You've built a large following on Instagram, why do you think you've had such success in creating a fan base online?
The social media world is still a big mystery to me! Haha, I think I've gained a following though the dance world, also through my music and being out and about. I have a bit of a following from natural hair lovers and I'm also proud of my selfie skills which may or may not have something to do with it ;) Jokes jokes.
4) Do you have any current projects you're working on?
I am currently working on my debut album with my management, MBK Entertainment. It is set to be out next year, we've already shot several visuals and viral videos to release at the top of the year, (2015). I'm so flippin excited! Y'all ready?
5) Anything else we should know about you?
I love fashion. I'm delving more and more deeply into it! I'm inspired by street style the most. I'm a tomboy at heart but I still like to be sexy. Clothes really are the extension of your personality. Love affair with fashion!