Coachella has the valley, Burning Man has the desert, and Pitchfork has Chicago. Those settings are all fine and great, but the ultimate music festival experience is had on the beach—like the beach beach, not some area near the beach. And we want you to experience it for yourself.
This year, we’re giving away two general admission, three-day tickets to Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Winners will have the chance to party in the sand with Sam Smith, Tove Lo, ODESZA, and Major Lazer. (Our favorites, Zella Day and Halsey, are also slated to perform.) Along with the festival tickets, winners will be set up in one condo provided by Kaiser by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. All you’ve gotta do is enter below before Wednesday, May 6.
Rules & Regulations
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Participants must be 25 years of age or older by May 15, 2015.
- Participants must live in the continental United States.
- Winner will be required to a sign a hold-harmless agreement that indemnifies the Hangout Music Fest LLC, HOMF-LLC, Goldenvoice, the Hangout Restaurant, and affiliated companies from any damages or claims.
- Prizes are non-transferable. The winner is the only person that can redeem the prize.
See you at Hangout!