5 things to know about justin timberlake's tko video
it's literally a knockout.
The seven minute video is pretty different than recent Timberlake fare--it feels more like "Cry Me A River" or "What Goes Around..." in it's moody blue color palette and revenge narrative. Here are the five thing you've got to know about the video before you watch.
1. It Stars Riley Keough: We know Meough was on the up-and-up after hanging with Robert Pattinson this summer and posing at the Whitney Gala earlier this week. But really, would you expect any less from Elvis' granddaughter.
2. There's a lot of Dramatic Staring: Unlike most JT videos, Timberlake doesn't actually sing in this one. He just stares off into the distance, probably wishing Jessica Biel was there to save him from his vengeful girlfriend, played by Keough.
3. And a Lot of Desirable Denim: The video could double as a lookbook for a minimal and chic denim line. From Keough's shorts to Timberlake's perfect button down from All Saints, the outfits are making me reconsider my fall wardrobe.
4. Riley Keough Knows Her Way Around The Kitchen: Specifically how to use a frying pan to whack Timberlake in the back of the head.
5. It Gets Dirty: Not like, sexy dirty, like actual dirt dirty. After knocking Timberlake out, Keogh ties him to the back of her pickup and drags him down a dirt road. Let's just say it ends similarly to Thelma and Louise, but without the everlasting friendship theme.
Watch TKO below and tell us what you think on Twitter and Facebook!