Katy Perry's new song "Walking On Air" is unlike anything we have heard from her before. You may not shed a tear like you do every time during the chorus of "Roar," or think of the Kardashian family music video as you do with "ET." Rather, with its '90s style techno house beats and catchy chorus (this is an actual line from the song: "There's disco in paradise, even heaven is jealous of our love / Yes, we make angels cry, raining down on earth from up above"), this track is definitely taking us back.
How far back? Well, we listened to the song a few times on repeat and came up with the top five places we definitely think "Walking on Air" would fit in.
1. As the bonus track on Robyn's 1993 debut album Robyn Is Here.
2. At the Chris McMillan Salon circa 1995, when Jennifer Aniston got her now-iconic haircut, the Rachel.
3. Bumping through the speakers of every club in Ibiza during the period between 1996 and 2001.
4. In Miley Cyrus' childhood bedroom, pre-Hannah Montana, where she first discovered that she could twerk.
5. At just about every Sephora store today--it's always like a dance party in there.
filmjake gyllenhaal and his abs star in the 'southpaw' trailerbut seriously, those abs
music9 wtf celebrity music video cameosweird.
culture9 sexy celeb offspring who aren't famousyet
musicrihanna just dropped a new songintroducing "bitch better have my money”
musicjamie xx's 'loud places' is the song of the year so farexpect to hear this all summer long
radarsarah jessica parker throws tom hanks mega shadecan't. stop. watching.