girls of summer
top models share their warm-weather beauty tricks.
If there's anyone who really knows beauty--we're talking the good, the bad, and yes, the ugly--it's models. They've spent hours in makeup chairs and under hot lights, and through this the girls have a tried-and-true sense of which products truly work. So when we met up with a whole group of catwalkers last week at the Modellounge X Microsoft Surface Summer Hangout, we had to quiz them all on their warm weather favorites. In between taking turns on the DJ booth and playing with bubbles, they filled us in. See their must-haves below, then scroll through the gallery to see what really goes on in this rad models-only clubhouse.
1. EOS lip balm- Rosa Van Berckel
2. Lancome Effacernes Under-eye Concealer- Brittni Tucker
3. Weleda Skin Food- Magdalena Langrova
4. Armani Mascara- Hilda Dias
5. Rosebud Salve- Charlotte Nolting
6. Laura Mercier concealer palette- Tamara Weijenberg
7. Tom Ford Contour palette- Dajana Antic
8. Vitamin E Oil- Charlie Brogan
9. Lush “Breath of Fresh Air” toner - Zanna van Vorstenbosch
10. Caudalie Premier Cru La Creme -Ophelie Guillermand