Call For Fellows: We Want You To Work With Us!
Apply for our program now!
Are you a post-grad college student obsessed with the Internet? NYLON is looking for energetic fellows to help grow our booming online community. We are currently seeking graphic designers and social media mavens who are fast learners, have a positive attitude, and know and love the NYLON brand! Pay is $10/hour with a minimum of four full days a week required. NYLON is a small, fast-paced environment so you’ll get hands-on experience with many different projects.
DIGITAL DESIGN FELLOW
- Designing and implementation of graphics for NYLON.com, Instagram content, e-blasts, marketing assets, and archiving photos.
- Assisting with photo shoots.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Must be organized with good multitasking and time management skills
- Photography experience is a plus
- Candidates pursuing or possessing degrees relating to art/design and with design internship/work experience are preferred
SOCIAL MEDIA FELLOW
Whether queuing up content perfect for Facebook or discovering a brilliant meme for Tumblr, the ideal candidate has strong writing and project management chops with an eye for shareability. This job is closely aligned with the social media director and works within NYLON's digital team.
• Work with social media team to serve up content on multiple platforms which include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr
• Assist in discovery and packaging of NYLON content
• Work collaboratively on community management, speaking to NYLON's million-plus followership and collecting feedback from our readers
• Identify opportunities for growth on all platforms
• Detail-oriented when it comes to writing, imagery, and process
• Tech-savvy, with the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
• Previous and relevant internship experience
• A true, undying love of the far reaches of the Internet, trends, memes, and the general pulse of the web. Experience with pop culture, music, beauty, and fashion news is a plus!
NYLON is a leading international provider of fashion, beauty, music and pop culture content for today’s young Millennial It Girls and Guys with digital, social, influencer, e-commerce, print and event assets. NYLON has a worldwide presence in the United States, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Mexico. NYLON is backed by Diversis Capital LLC, a North American private equity firm. For more information, go to www.nylon.com.