New York Fashion week may be over, but that doesn't mean you need to go back to wearing sweatpants (although freezing temps persist)! Take a page out of our NYLON editors' NYFW street style snaps for some major wardrobe inspiration. From our Editor-in-Chief Michelle Lee's striped faux-fur coat, to Accessories Editor Tamar Levine's chic mini-bag, to Market Director Preetma Singh's leopard jacket, there are so many easy ways to update a cold-weather look. To save you the trouble (and rent money) of searching for the designer goods featured, we've rounded up similar ballin'-on-a-budget pieces from NYLONshop. Click through the gallery to shop the looks.
Swipe to page through gallery.
Click arrows or click & drag to page through gallery.
Michelle Lee- editor in chief + head of brand strategy Asos hat, Ferragamo bag, Adidas x Opening Ceremony sneakers, DKNY pants
1. Ozone socks, classic stripped sock, $13 2. Local Heroes, bad hair day beanie, $29 3. Erin Dana, evan belt bag, $188 4. Vintageous, making it big sweater, $149.60 5. Fame & Partners, sweet escape maxi dress, $249 all available here
1. Young, Wild and Serene, blue crush sweatpants, $80 2. N12H, society techno coat, $270 3. Alex and Chloe, ballin in paris sweatshirt, $38.99 4. Costella, lulu electric blue handbag, $83.99 5. Crap eyewear, the diamond brunch sunglasses in black, $56 all available here
Michelle Lee- editor in chief + head of brand strategy Zara jacket, Michael Kors sunglasses, Club Monaco turtleneck, Kenzo bag, Parker dress
1. Coco & Breezy, thema sunglasses, $275 2. Philip Noel, standard flat in aaliyah red, $275 3. Jac Vanek, leopard belfast dress, $84 4. Donna Di Eleganza, double layer washed leather jacket, $426 5. The Lip Bar, whiskey sour, $20 all available here here
1. Erin Dana, evan belt bag in pink, $188 2. iamVibes, cosmic hamsa sweater, $56.99 3. Living Royal, galaxy cat gloves, $15 4. Court Shop, light wash boyfriend jean, $165 5. Married to the Mob, mttm leopard bomber jacket, $125 6. Manic Panic, electric lizard dyehard styling gel, $6.99 7. Crap Eyewear, the hanoi weekend sunglasses, $56 all available here
Michelle Lee- editor in chief + head of brand strategy Asos coat, Cynthia Rowley sweater, Charlotte Olympia clutch, Jimmy Choo boots, DKNY skirt shot by Tyler Joe (nyavgjoe) via @heymichellelee Instagram
1. Rumba Time, chelsea clutch in lime, $20 2. Established Eyewear, clyde sunglasses, $165 3. Lucy Paris, silver metallic maxi, $56 4. Father Panik, hell yea knuckle tattoo gloves, $32 5. YRU, stallion in black, $120 6. Zero Gravity, silver mirror iPhone 6 case, $32 7. Chaser, hooded faux fur coat, $238 all available here