On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards
- We use an SSL certificate
- We implement security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information
- We use a payment gateway provider
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Via Email
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not honor Do Not Track signals.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address: To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
110 Greene Street
New York 10012