For the forthcoming release of the EQT Guidance 93, Adidas is doubling up. more The shoe will be launched through two Consortium-level collaborations; Solebox of Berlin and Highs and Lows of Perth, Australia, have both conceived their own versions of the shoe to be pre-released at their respective stores on November 29th. Both shoes will release globally on December 6th. Here's the breakdown on both collabs.
ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT GUIDANCE 93 x SOLEBOX
- Berlin’s flag colours of black, red, and white are strategically placed; black mesh underlays and ballistic nylon are layered tonally, integrating the liner, laces and suede heel tab, while red is used sparingly on the midsole, heel tab and tongue loop tag.
- Grey is introduced in nubuck on paneling of the shoe, in a tribute to their previous collaboration with adidas, the “Now and Then” pack.
- The adidas Consortium EQT Guidance 93 x Solebox will be available in limitedquantities from No.74 Berlin, No.42 Paris and Consortium partner stores globally from December 6th.
ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT GUIDANCE 93 x HAL
- Beginning with the concept of endurance, HAL selected fabric with longevity that kept the shoe light and flexible; nubuck and smooth suede overlays reveal athletic mesh and ballistic woven nylon underneath.
- The sneaker boutique also found inspiration in the name "Guidance," and as such, chose colors found in early-'90s trail and orienteering maps, whilst also subtly nodding to adidas’ rich EQT history using hints of sub green detailing.
- Dual branding is featured throughout; on the lace jewel, heel patch, loop tag and lace aglets.
- The Guidance’s distinctive 3-Stripes is represented in an intense orange emphasized by a tonal medial side. It interacts with and sits on an off-white, speckled midsole.