Presenting the Urban Outfitters recipe for lookbook success:
1. Start with Instagram-obsessed, mega-model Ali Michael.
2. Add Polish-born, New York-based art photographer Kava Gorna.
3. Sprinkle on clothing from Urban Outfitters and brands like Lazy Oaf, Minkpink, and Stolen Girlfriends Club.
4. Stir in on-the-street New York locations.
5. Print on giant postcard-paper and mail to NYLON.
Needless to say, we've been obsessed with UO's special collection lookbook since the second it hit our desks. From Ali Michael in getting her tan on atop a New York roof, to Kava Gorna's geniusly composed photos, to a Tallow quilted denim jacket, there is a whole lot to love in the lookbook's 16 pages. So much that we might have already ripped some photos out and plastered them on the wall above our desks.
See all the photos and get your printer ready, because these are definitely wall collage worthy.