beauty queen: ’90s at Giorgio Armani fall ‘14
At Giorgio Armani's fall '14 show, the designer's use of flannel in his collection inspired makeup artist Linda Cantello to do a wash of gray on lids, while hairstylist Roberta Bellazzi went with softly crimped strands.
1. Start by creating an ethereal glow with aluminizing primer.
2. Correct your complexion with sheer coverage foundation.
3. Define lashes by applying a couple of coats of lengthening mascara, then combing through.
4. Smooth liquid liner across lids and lower lash lines, then blend well.
5. For bolder brows, brush through them with a cream shadow two shades darker than your natural hair color.
6. and 7. Apply thickening gel to hair, then make waves with a three-barrel curling iron, then smooth them out with shine cream.
8. Get a perfect rosebud mouth by pressing berry lipstick onto lips.
Check out the gallery of our ultimate picks for products you can use to recreate the look yourself!
hourglass veil mineral primer broad spectrum spf 15, $52, (available here)
giorgio armani maestro fusion makeup, $64 (available here)
still mile high lashes mascara, $25 (available here)
giorgio armani eyes to kill liquid eyeliner no. 3, $34 (available here)
giorgio armani eye & brow maestro, $34 (available here)
oscar bland life thickening gel, $25 (available here)
oscar blandi polish glossing creme, $25 (available here)
giorgio armani rouge ecstasy no. 602, $34 (available here)