Even though we might already know all about the best dresses and the meme-worthy moments from the Golden Globes, guess what? There's way more awesome stuff that happened last night--namely, in the beauty department.
Like how Emma Stone's lipstick cost only $9, or how you can copy Allison Williams' hair in less than 10 minutes at home. But honestly, that's only the beginning, because we scored all the tips from the pros behind our 12 favorite Globes hair, makeup, and nail looks and rounded them up right here.
And the coolest part is, many of the products are available to buy right this second (so if anyone feels like joining us in a Zooey Deschanel-inspired daisy nail art DIY later, let us know!).
Click through our favorites now and get enough beauty inspiration to last you forever...or, OK, at least until the Oscars roll around.
ALLISON WILLIAMS' HAIR:
1. Wash and condition with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Towel dry, then apply Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier. Finish by blowdrying
3. Make deep side part, then straighten hair and add Wella Professionals Oil Reflections.
MICHELLE DOCKERY'S HAIR:
1. Apply Davines More Inside This is a Sea Salt Spray to the root area of towel-dried hair, then blow-dry it using a round brush.
2. Divide into smaller sub sections (roughly 1 inch) and curl each one individually, starting from the back.
3. Dab on small drop of Davines More Inside This is An Invisible Serum to break up curls.
4. Finish the look withDavines More Inside This is a Medium Hairspray to keep the style flexible.
OLIVIA WILDE'S HAIR:
1. Prep wet hair using Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum on the ends, Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray on the roots, and Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray to safeguard from hot tools.
2. Part the hair to one side and blow-dry using a round brush.
3. Spray hair all over with Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray and then curl it, alternating with different curling iron barrels (¾ to 1½ inches); repeat and tousle for more texture.
4. Spray Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Spray onto the roots and all over.
5. Finish with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray.
EMMA WATSON'S HAIR:
1. First spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray to damp hair.
2. Once hair is dry, create a side part and then spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series ColorFinity Dry Shampoo in Rich Darks to the roots to create extra volume.
3. Backcomb the hair near the front of your face to create texture and then brush all the hair back until it’s smooth. Maintaining the side part, pull hair back into a low ponytail and then wrap hair loosely into a chignon. Wrap hair similar to a bun and then pin in place.
4. Pull a few pieces of hair in the front and tuck behind the ear to create a more modern, tousled look.
5. To finish, spray hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to leave it with a sleek, finished look.
LUPITA NYONG'O'S NAILS:
1. First, apply a layer of Gel Lab Base Coat.
2. Use coat of Naked, a sheer clean bare beige lacquer
3. Apply second coat of Diamonds And Pearls, an iridescent fresh water pearl sheer shimmer.
4. Complete with layer of Gel Lab Top Coat
EMMA STONE'S MAKEUP:
1. For face, start with CHANEL VITALUMIERE Aqua Foundation, then add REVLON Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow, and REVLON Powder in Oh Baby! Pink.
2. Use REVLON ColorStay ShadowLinks in Gunmetal and Taupe on eyes. Then add CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel in Noir mascara.
3. On lips, apply REVLON ColorBurst Balm Stain in Honey.
ZOOEY DESCHANEL'S MAKEUP:
1. Dab skin with Tarte's Maracuja Oil, then apply Marajuca Creaseless Concealer under eyes.
2. Smooth BB Tinted 12-hour Primer in Light all over, then dab the cheek stain in Tipsy over the apples of cheeks.
3. Follow with Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy and set complexion with Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder.
4. For lips, mix LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Fiery with LipSurgence Power Pigment in Tipsy.
5. For eyes, use MATTEnificent Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette and Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S NAILS:
1. Apply Deborah Lippmann Turn Back Time anti-aging base coat.
2. She then layered the mulberry opaque pearl lacquer, Bitches Brew.
3. Complete with Gel Lab top coat.
TAYLOR SCHILLING'S MAKEUP:
1. Apply skin with Chantecaille Pure Rosewater, Stress Repair Concentrate around the eyes
2. Next apply very light base of Future Skin Foundation, and then dab on Total Concealer under eyes
3. For eyes, apply Iridescent Eye Shade in Crystal all over the lid, then Iridescent Eye Shade in Sel through the crease. Line eyes with Gel Liner in Jet, and finish with three coats of Faux Cils Mascara in Black.
4. To sculpt the face apply Compact Soliel in St Barth’s in the hallows of cheeks.
5. Apply Cheek Shade in Laughter and finish with Les Petales de Rose to illuminate.
JESSICA CHASTAIN'S HAIR:
1. Blow dry with Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse for texture, then add Thick Dry Finishing Spray.
2. Use Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and curl sections with a 2-inch iron
3. Use Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots, then tease the hair at the crown slightly.
4. Set with Impereable Anti-Humidity Spray
ZOOEY DESCHANEL'S NAILS:
1. Create offset French manicure using a pastel yellow polish. Apply along the tip of the nail on an angle, swooping upward at two thirds of the way creating an off center point.
2. Apply L’Oréal Paris Magic Top Coat Collection in True Gold (discontinued) with a striper brush along the top of the French tip.
3. Apply one coat of L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Top of the Line top coat.
4. Once dry, use different size gold studs to create the center of the daisies.
5. With L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail in I Will!,use small detail brush to create the petals
6. Finish the look off by adding more of the gold glitter polish over the daisy centers, blending out onto the petals, and set with topcoat.
LIZZY CAPLAN'S MAKEUP:
1. Begin with Burt's Bees Peony Lip Shimmer, followed by a coat of the Burt's Bees Caramel Daisy Tinted Lip Balm ($7) to lock in the subtle color.
2. Add a cream blush and a cream illuminizer along the highlights of face, and use three shades of eyeshadow along with a black-gold liner and black mascara for a sultry eye.