get anna kendrick's sleek red carpet hair
with this easy how-to.
photo via getty images
Anna Kendrick is just one of those actresses who we want to be best friends with. You want to eat pizza with her, drink beer with her, and go shopping for plaid shirts with her. As a celebrity who we deem so down-to-earth without actually even knowing her, you'd assume that her red carpet beauty style is just as easy to get as that new plaid. Lucky for you, it is. How do we know? Because stylist, Matthew Monzon, let us in on the super attainable styling tips he used on Anna Kendrick's red carpet look at the Into The Woods world premiere. See how to get it below!
The Three S's
All to complement Anna Kendrick's amazing Narciso Rodriquez red carpet dress.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Spray Davines Melu Shield from roots to end to protect the hair.
2. Comb through a hefty palmful of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Building Mousse to ensure the look was sleek, but not flat.
3. Blow dry with a large round brush for a bit of extra volume in the crown area and finish using a wide flat brush, adding a slight bend to the ends.
4. Once dry, use a tail comb to make a distinct center part and create a graphic quality.
5. Go over the entire head with GHD Gold flat iron to make sure the hair had a super shiny and sleek quality.
6. Have great earrings like Anna's by Paige Novick? Show them off by pulling the sides back and pinning the hair so it would stay back behind the ears and off the face.
7. Spray Davines This Is A Strong Hairspray all over to hold the look in place.