Isabel Marant Pout H&M
everything you need to know before you hit stores tomorrow.
Everyone we know is abuzz with tips for how to shop the new Isabel Marant pour H&M collection that launches in stores and online tomorrow. We got a closer look at the collection at the press day and shopping event last night, and can tell you that there's a
to take in--and a lot you're not going to want to miss. But instead of getting caught in the hustle and just grabbing for whatever you can reach, we're crafted a plan to make sure you get the best items from the line with the least amount of hassle.
1. Go for the jackets--they look way more expensive than they actually cost. The oversized blazer (very
) was a favorite at the editor's preview, and this metallic cropped jacket is reversible (talk about bang for your buck).
2. The fringed boots are going to go fast. If you miss out on them--and have small feet--check out the cool dyed sneaker options in the teen section.
3. Don't skip the guy's section! Some pieces have cooler detailing (like the men's jeans, which are embroidered along the leg), while others are a bit more wearable. For example, if the looped sweaters look cool on the model but you can't imagine wearing them out of the house, try the men's version, which is a sleek black and white space dyed-esque style.
4. Not ready to spend a ton of money on this collab? Go straight to the accessories in both the men's and women's sections; think fringed scarves and beaded belts.
5. If you're going for one of the lace-up leather pants, take note: The white style runs smaller than the black style (at least, that's what our pals at H&M told us), so grab from the rack accordingly.
See the collection in action in the video below and get ready for Isabel Marant pour H&M mania tomorrow!