The fact that it's Friday is cause for celebration alone; but the fact that today is Marc Jacobs for Sephora Friday is almost exciting enough to warrant national holiday status (or, at the very least, a day off work/school/whatever).
That's not happening, but Sephora did open an hour early this morning for the mad rush to score first dibs on the collection. Out of the 122 products landing in stores today, which ones are worth it? We tested them all out and picked our MJ Beauty top five below.
1. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen - $30: This black liner looks like a Bic pen, has a super-defined point (inspired by calligraphy!) and lasts literally all day. It's complete perfection.
2. Lust For Lacquer - $28: Definitely not your average plumping gloss, the lip color has an awesomely dense hue and an easy applicator. The fact that it's infused with champagne is just the icing on the cake.
3. Remedy Concealer Pen- $39: This multitasking click pen covers blemishes, brightens your face, and cools your undereye area with a high-tech palladium tip.
4. Shameless Blush- $30: Inspired by Jacobs' tattoo, the bold blush comes in unusual but surprisingly flattering shades, like bronzy orange.
5. Style Eye-Con 7- $59: The eyeshadow trio goes on like velvet, doesn't crease, and lasts all day long. Sold.
The only thing better than Marc Jacobs makeup is Marc Jacobs makeup for free. We're giving away a tube of lipgloss to three lucky winners, so enter here!