It’s shaping up to be a major year for Bad Bunny. After selling out his first headlining tour since 2020, El Último Tour Del Mundo, in record time — the Puerto Rican superstar is now extending his trek around the world by announcing a new 29-date stadium tour set to take place during the summer of 2022 in the U.S. and Latin America.
World’s Hottest Tour, Bad Bunny’s first-ever stadium-sized tour, will kick off just four months after he wraps up El Último Tour Del Mundo, which is set to begin at the beginning of Feb.
Come Aug. 5, Bad Bunny will embark on the U.S. leg of World’s Hottest Tour with performances set at major arenas across the U.S., including Atlanta’s Truist Park, Boston’s Fenway Park, Chicago’s Soldier Field, New York City’s Yankee Stadium, and Los Angeles’ SoFi Stadium. And there’s more: Bad Bunny is also inviting DJs Alesso and Diplo to open select dates on the road.
The Latin America leg of the tour will commence shortly after in October, with shows in Dominican Republic, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, and more, before ending with two shows in Mexico.
Announcing the new shows via Instagram Reels, Bad Bunny also revealed that a new album is on the way: “While I work on my new album, you can buy tickets for my next tour,” he said. The album will be his first major release since 2020’s El Último Tour Del Mundo.
See everything we know about World’s Hottest Tour, including the full dates, openers, and how to buy tickets, below.
Bad Bunny 2022 Tour Dates
El Último Tour Del Mundo 2022 U.S. Dates
- 02/09 — Denver, CO @ Ball Arena
- 02/11 — El Paso, TX @ Utep Don Haskins Center
- 02/13 — Hidalgo, TX @Payne Arena
- 02/16 — Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- 02/18 — Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
- 02/23 — San Diego, CA @ Pechanga Arena
- 02/24 — Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
- 02/25 — Inglewood, CA @ The Forum
- 02/28 — Portland, OR @Moda Center
- 03/01 — Seattle, WA @ Climate Pledge Arena
- 03/03 — San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
- 03/05 — Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 03/06 — Phoenix, AZ @ Phoenix Suns Arena
- 03/10 — Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 03/14 — Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena
- 03/16 — Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
- 03/18 — Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
- 03/19 — Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
- 03/22 — Boston, MA @ TD Garden
- 03/23 — Montreal, QC @ Bell Center
- 03/25 — Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena
- 03/26 — Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center
- 03/27 — Atlanta, GA @ State Farm Arena
- 03/29 — Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
- 04/01 — Miami, FL @ AmericanAirlines Arena
World’s Hottest Tour U.S. Dates (Newly announced)
- 8/5 — Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium
- 8/9 — Atlanta, GA @ Truist Park^
- 8/12 — Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium^
- 8/13 — Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium>
- 8/18 — Boston, MA @ Fenway Park^
- 8/20 — Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
- 8/23 — Washington, DC @ Nationals Park^
- 8/27 — New York, NY @ Yankee Stadium>
- 8/28 — New York, NY @ Yankee Stadium>
- 9/1 — Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park^
- 9/2 — Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park^
- 9/7 — San Antonio, TX @ Alamodome^
- 9/9 — Dallas, TX @ AT&T Stadium^
- 9/14 — Oakland, CA @ RingCentral Coliseum^
- 9/17 — San Diego, CA @ PETCO Park^
- 9/18 — San Diego, CA @ PETCO Park^
- 9/23 — Las Vegas, NV @ Allegiant Stadium^
- 9/24 — Las Vegas, NV @ Allegiant Stadium^
- 9/28 — Phoenix, AZ @ Chase Field^
- 9/30 — Los Angeles, CA @ SoFi Stadium>
- 10/1 — Los Angeles, CA @ SoFi Stadium>
^ with special guest Alesso
> with special guest Diplo
World’s Hottest Tour Latin America Dates (Newly announced)
- 10/21 — Santo Domingo, DR @ Estadio Olímpico Félix Sánchez
- 10/28 — Santiago, Chile @ Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos
- 11/4 — Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Estadio de Vélez – José Amalfitani
- 11/11 — Asuncion, Paraguay @ Estadio La Nueva Olla
- 11/13 — Lima, Peru @ Estadio Nacional
- 11/16 — Quito, Ecuador @ Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa
- 11/18 — Medellin, Colombia @ Estadio Atanasio Girardot
- 11/22 — Panama City, Panama @ Estadio Rommel Fernández Gutiérrez
- 11/24 — San Jose, Costa Rica @ Estadio Nacional
- 11/26 — San Salvador, El Salvador @ Estadio Cuscatlán
- 11/29 — San Pedro Sula, Honduras @ Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano
- 12/1 — Guatemala City, Guatemala @ Explanada Cardales de Cayalá
- 12/3 — Monterrey, Mexico @ Estadio BBVA
- 12/9 — Mexico City, Mexico @ Estadio Azteca
Who is opening Bad Bunny’s World’s Hottest Tour?
Alesso, the Swedish DJ who most recently released “When I’m Gone” with Katy Perry, will open for the majority of the dates. Diplo will open the New York show at Yankee Stadium and the Los Angeles show at SoFi stadium. See the specific shows they’ll each be playing above.
How to buy tickets to World’s Hottest Tour 2022
Pre-sale for tickets to Bad Bunny’s World’s Hottest Tour will kick off Wednesday, Jan. 26 at 12 p.m. local time.
Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, Jan. 28 at 12 p.m. local time. See Bad Bunny’s website for more information.