"Travel while you're young!" more- We've all heard this from those wanderlust relatives we see once a year at family gatherings. But seriously, travel before you're college debt catches up with you or that new job hits you with 6 months of probation that enables you to go anywhere further than a monthly metro card can take you. Here's a short list of places to visit before responsibility settles in.
- New York City: Sleepless nights in a city with endless possibilities.
- Rome: Visit the Vatican and confess whatever sins you soon will make.
- Los Angeles: The city where some dreams might actually come true.
- Mexico: Spring break won't last forever. Get it in and turn up while you still can.
- Paris: The language is different and so are the women. That is all.