The Korean beauty industry is pretty much always one step ahead of the game. After all, one of our holy grails—the BB cream—comes from Korea. And, luckily for our product-loving souls, Korean cosmetics are increasingly easier to come by in the US: They're now sold at Urban Outfitters and on many websites like Soko Glam and Amazon.
In fact, there are now so many products available that it can be overwhelming. So, we’ve rounded up all the need-to-know Korean brands and their top products that will forever change your skin care. Read on, and prepare for your bathroom cabinet to never be the same.
This South Korean beauty brand allows you to get your hands on the (supposedly) magical snail slime. Hey, don't knock it until you try it.
1. Mizon, King To The Kong No. 1 Moist Magic Cream Mist, $28, available at urbanoutfitters.com.
2. Mizon, Snail Repair Perfect Cream, $38, available at urbanoutfitters.com.
3. Mizon, Skin Toner, $23, available at urbanoutfitters.com.
Etude House is cheap, affordable, and full of great skin care and cosmetic products. $1 face masks? Yes, please!
1. Etude House, My Lash Serum, $7.90, available at yesstyle.com.
2. Etude House, Fresh Cherry Tint, $6, available at etudehouse.com.
3. Etude House, Collagen Eye Patch $1, available at etudehouse.com.
Tony Moly's packaging is so adorable that it honestly it just seems like an added bonus that the products work so well.
1. TONYMOLY, Fruit Hand Cream, $10, available at urbanoutfitters.com
3. TONYMOLY, Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel, $16 , available at urbanoutfitters.com
The Face Shop
This Korean beauty brand uses all-natural ingredients in amazing skin care and makeup that truly makes you glow.
1. The Face Shop, Lovely Me:Ex Color My Brow, $10, available at urbanoutfitters.com
2. The Face Shop, Chia Seed Watery Toner, $26, available at urbanoutfitters.com
3. The Face Shop, Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blush, $12, available at urbanoutfitters.com
Holika Holika's eye-catching packaging put a fun twist on makeup. Also, who doesn't love a brand that fuses two of our favorite things—wine and face masks?
1. Holika Holika, Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask, $24, available at urbanoutfitters.com
2. Holika Holika, Heartful Silky Lipstick, $12, available at urbanoutfitters.com
3. Holika Holika, Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara, $18, available at urbanoutfitters.com
Inspired by the Persian fairy, Peri, this Korean cosmetics company specializes in extra feminine package designs that will have you channeling your own inner nymph.
1. Peripa, Heart Tok Blusher, $16, available at urbanoutfitters.com
2. Peripa, Peri's Cushion Lips, $14, available at urbanoutfitters.com
3. Peripa, Saturday Night Liner, $15, available at urbanoutfitters.com
The name pretty much says it all. There's mascara that looks like a banana, lip balm that looks like honey, a toner in a water bottle, and a ton of other products that you may accidentally put in the fridge. Just make sure you don't accidentally try to eat your products.
1. Skin Food, Multi Toner in Glacier, $8.14, available at koreadepart.com
2. Skin Food, Honey Pot Lip Balm, $5.49, available at koreadepart.com
3. Skin Food, Banana Long Lash Curl Mascara, $5.31, available at koreadepart.com