Paramore is officially back. After teasing fans throughout 2022 about its long-awaited comeback, the beloved veteran pop-punk band has announced that it’ll be hitting the road to play a series of intimate concerts this fall throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The special tour will kick off in October in Bakersfield, CA, and will take the band to intimate theater venues throughout the midwest, Canada, and the South, with festival appearances scheduled throughout. The tour route largely sticks to a midwest itinerary, hitting mid-sized theaters in places like Omaha, NE, Bonner Springs, KS, and Cincinnati, OH. It originally didn’t include plans to stop at big cities like New York City or Los Angeles, however the band later added two shows at L.A.’s The Wiltern and The Belasco, taking place on Oct. 20 and Oct. 27, respectively, and a show at New York City’s Beacon Theatre on Nov. 13.
The jaunt will mark the band’s first live shows together since 2018 when Paramore concluded its After Laughter tour. The band has since been on a break of sorts, though they began teasing a comeback in 2021. “Paramore can’t be ‘on a break’ forever now can we?” Hayley Williams wrote in a newsletter to her fans back then. Months later, the band officially confirmed that they were working on their sixth studio album, and that the sound of the project wasn’t exactly a “comeback ‘emo’ record” but still very guitar-forward.
No details have been released about the album or music yet, but it’s likely the band will debut new music during their upcoming shows. Below, see everything you need to know about attending the band’s Fall 2022 tour, including the full tour schedule and how to score tickets.
Where is Paramore playing for their Fall 2022 tour?
See the band’s full Fall 2022 tour schedule below.
Paramore Fall 2022 Dates
- October 2, 2022 - Bakersfield, CA - Mechanics Bank Theater #
- October 4, 2022 - Magna, UT - The Great SaltAir #
- October 6, 2022 - Omaha, NE - Orpheum Theater Omaha #
- October 8, 2022 - Oklahoma City, OK - The Criterion #
- October 9, 2022 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits^ #
- October 11, 2022 - Chesterfield, MO - The Factory #
- October 14, 2022 - Bonner Springs, KS - Azura Amphitheater* &
- October 16, 2022 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits^
- October 20, 2022 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern ~
- October 22, 2022 - Las Vegas, NV - When We Were Young Festival^
- October 23, 2022 - Las Vegas, NV - When We Were Young Festival^
- October 27, 2022 - Los Angeles, CA - The Belasco %
- October 29, 2022 - Las Vegas, NV - When We Were Young Festival^
- November 7, 2022 - Toronto, ON - HISTORY =
- November 9, 2022 - Chicago, IL - The Chicago Theatre =
- November 11, 2022 - Cincinnati, OH - The Andrew J Brady Music Center =
- November 13, 2022 - New York City, NY - Beacon Theatre =
- November 15, 2022 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle =
- November 16, 2022 - St. Augustine, FL - The St. Augustine Amphitheatre =
- November 19, 2022 - Mexico City, MX - Corona Capital Festival^
*Not a Live Nation Date
^Festival Date - Ticketmaster Verified Fan Presale Not Applicable
# with Claud
= with Ogi
& with Young the Giant, Japanese Breakfast and Claud
~ with Faux Real
% with Elke
Who is opening for Paramore?
Paramore has tapped a slew of artists to open for them on their tour. Claud, Ogi, Young the Giant, Japanese Breakfast, Faux Real, and Elke will play opening sets during the run. See their respective dates in the schedule above.
How to buy tickets to Paramore’s Fall 2022 tour
Registration to access Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan pre-sale is open now until Sunday, July 17, at 10 p.m. PT. Registered fans who receive the presale access code will be able to purchase presale tickets starting Wednesday, July 20 at 10 a.m. local time, until Thursday, July 21, at 10 p.m. local time. Festival dates will not be eligible for Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan Presale.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, July 22, at 10 a.m. local time via paramore.net.
Paramore to donate to abortion clinics & funds
On July 22, Paramore announced that they will be donating a part of their proceeds from the tour to select abortion clinics and funds in the U.S. and Canada. “We are outraged by the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe V. Wade, ending federal constitutional right to abortion, affecting millions across the country,” the band wrote in a statement to Instagram.
A dollar of every ticket sold for their U.S. fall 2022 shows will be donated to ARC Southeast, while $1 of every ticket sold for their Bonner Springs, Kansas show will be donated specifically to the Kansas Abortion Fund. A dollar of every ticket sold for their Toronto, ON show will be donated to Women’s Shelters Canada.
This article was originally published on