BLACKPINK is in your area. Literally.
After taking a brief break (during which group members LISA and Rosé pursued new, separate music projects on their own), the über-popular K-pop group is back together and gearing up for the upcoming release of their third album. Anticipation is high for the group’s new era, which will kick off soon with the release of new single “Pink Venom” on August 19. But nothing could be more exciting than the announcement of a new tour, which excitingly has already been described as “the largest world tour in history of a K-pop girl group.”
Of course, BLACKPINK is one of the biggest K-pop girl groups in the world, so it only makes sense that the tour set to accompany the quartet’s biggest album to date would be equally massive. (Only the best for my girls.) Currently scheduled to kick off in mid-October, with two back-to-back dates in their hometown of Seoul, South Korea, the upcoming “Born Pink Tour” will find LISA, Rosé, Jennie, and Jisoo touching down for stops across America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. So far, a total of 36 dates have been scheduled through June 2023, but according to their official website, more dates will be announced as time goes on.
All this to say, there has never been a better time to be a BLACKPINK fan. No exaggeration.
Find out everything there is to know about the upcoming Born Pink Tour below.
When can I see BLACKPINK?
BLACKPINK will kick off their massive world tour in mid-October, with dates running through June 2023.
Where can I see BLACKPINK?
The K-pop stars will hit multiple stops across the world, starting with two shows in their hometown of Seoul.
On Sept. 14, Blackpink added new shows in Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta. See the tour dates for the Born Pink Tour below.
- 10/15 – Seoul, South Korea
- 10/16 – Seoul, South Korea
- 10/25 – Dallas, Texas
- 10/26 – Dallas, Texas *
- 10/29 – Houston, Texas
- 10/30 – Houston, Texas
- 11/02 – Atlanta, Georgia
- 11/03 – Atlanta, Georgia *
- 11/06 – Hamilton, Ontario
- 11/07 – Hamilton, Ontario
- 11/10 – Chicago, Illinois
- 11/11 – Chicago, Illinois
- 11/14 – Newark, New Jersey
- 11/15 – Newark, New Jersey
- 11/19 – Los Angeles, California
- 11/30 – London, United Kingdom
- 12/01 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 12/05 – Barcelona, Spain
- 12/11 – Paris, France
- 12/12 – Paris, France
- 12/18 – Berlin, Denmark
- 12/22 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 01/07 – Bangkok, Thailand
- 01/08 – Bangkok, Thailand
- 01/13 – Hong Kong, China
- 01/14 – Hong Kong, China
- 01/20 – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 01/28 – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 03/04 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 03/11 – Jakarta, Indonesia
- 03/18 – Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- 03/25 – Manila, Phillippines
- 05/15 – Singapore, SG
- 06/10 – Melbourne, Austalia
- 06/11 – Melbourne, Australia
- 06/16 – Sydney, Australia
- 06/17 – Sydney, Australia
- 06/21 – Auckland, New Zealand
bold and * = added show date
How can I buy tickets to the Born Pink Tour?
Presale registrations for all dates are closed.
Blink Membership Early Bird Presale began Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 10 a.m. local time. Blink Membership Presale began Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 11 a.m. local time. General Presale opens Thursday, Sept. 15 at 10 a.m. local time. Purchase tickets and find more information on Blackpink’s website.
This article was originally published on